Friday, July 31, 2009

Which job positions in the gaming industry can I make good money in withouth having to know advance mathemat?

Ill be in pre-calc my senior year nex year, but i dont want ot have to do math for the rest of my life. which positions can you make good money out of with out having to know advance mathematics but just basic mathematics?

Which job positions in the gaming industry can I make good money in withouth having to know advance mathemat?
You could be one of the concept people, or a tester.


.
Reply:Gaming Industry well





I think a pure programming in C++ will depend on programming skills more than on math skills, specially if there r engineers or AI experts in the team, actually anything in programming field will require some maths


but anyway, google for "game industry fields" and will find lot of fields with detailed explanation





good luck colleague


No comments:

Post a Comment