Thursday, July 30, 2009

What are the URL addresses of some of the better on-line gaming websites or where you can download for free?

I know there are many and I've checked out many myself. But I'm burnt out on my old standbys and am looking for something different. I like 3D animation and games with good graphics but they don't have to be cutting edge if the game is still good, or different from the run-of-the mill games you see everywhere.





Thanks for taking time to offer your suggestions.

What are the URL addresses of some of the better on-line gaming websites or where you can download for free?
There are a lot of sites out there for gaming, but there are3 that I have always gone back to throughout the years mainly because they split the games by genre and ratings, you can download, and they are constantly adding. Check these out and you will never get bored:





www.shockwave.com





www.t45ol.com - this is unknown, just go down to the bottom and choose USA or England for games in english.





www.pogo.com





I'm an adventure/strategy/role playing game fan - t45 is awesome for that but most games dont have great graphics and need to be played online.





Good luck :)
Reply:Try these:





http://games.yuniti.com


http://thegamehomepage.com


No comments:

Post a Comment