Thursday, July 30, 2009

What college that has Gaming should I attend in Vancouver?

Which school in vancouver should I attend? I am looking at The Vancouver Institute of Media arts, The Art Institute in Burnaby and Vancouver film school. Any schools that you know of in vancouver or near surrey, burnaby or any of these places could you list them here. If you have an opinion on any of the schools please tell me, I am really confused on which school to go to. Thank you!

What college that has Gaming should I attend in Vancouver?
What college has Gaming? None that I've heard of. All three of the schools you mentioned are excellente. Another to consider is the Emily Carr School of Art -- it's located on Granville Island, in Vancouver, and does excellent work in film, video, fine arts. Langara College offers the usual courses, plus a strong program in theatre, film and stage performance and directing. It's in Vancouver too.


Which school you attend really depends on what your career goals are. If you are not from the Vancouver area, it would be worth your while to make an appointment at each of the schools and talk with a counsellor.


Good luck!
Reply:British Columbia Institute of Technology





or





Kwantlen University College

online flower

No comments:

Post a Comment