Thursday, July 30, 2009

What gaming system is best to buy right now?

I want to buy either a xbox 360 or PS3. I don't know which one is best to buy. Could someone please tell me which one I should buy? Also could you give me reasons why one is better than the other and why one is not better than the other? Money is not an issue.

What gaming system is best to buy right now?
x box 360 or a top model of something because most old games are really hard to find me myself i own three playstation 1s 2 nintendo 64s and 3 comps. and all my game systems are extremley hard to find anygood games for unless u are willing to pay top dollar i found zelda gold at a pawn shop and i own about 37 games for playstation even tetris lol and final fantasy 7 and 8 but other than that i would go with something newer because u can still play all the old games good luck
Reply:You should buy PS3.The PS3 has more memory.It also has Wifi internet and it has pictures that you could put on it.The xbox 360 only has live, things like that.

flowers delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment