Thursday, July 30, 2009

What wireless router should I get if I use my computer for gaming and also have an XBox 360?

Hi! I have two gaming computers playing games like BF2 and ET:QW, and I also play XBox 360 online games, and I have a 3mb cable internet connection through Cable One. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good wireless router so I could stop having wires across my apartment. Distance isn't an issue, everything is pretty close together in my apartment. I'm just worried about speed so I don't lag, and so I'll still get the best out of my internet connection. Thanks for your help!

What wireless router should I get if I use my computer for gaming and also have an XBox 360?
I dont think the 360 has built in wifi. The only way I think you could hook your 360 to the internet with the wifi is to try and install a usb adapter somehow. I have a netgear router that works around the same as Fast Ethernet. I dont think lagging would be a problem with you speed unless you get a wireless b router which is real slow. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment