Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can I make my laptop's graphics better when online gaming?

I have a HP Pavilion zd8000 with a Radeon x600 graphics card. I don't want to do anything expensive, just interested in how I would tweak or update my current card to run games like Lord of the Rings Online better.

How can I make my laptop's graphics better when online gaming?
Well keepin mind that a game like that will not run the same on a laptop than on a pc unless you have a totally rigged laptop. You might want to buy some more RAM ( i recommend having 2 GB) and increasing resolution and certain features on the game. You could also change your graphics card but im not sure whether you would wanna go that far.
Reply:you should check out this site where you can get a sony vaio laptop for free

trading cards

No comments:

Post a Comment