Thursday, July 30, 2009

What qualifications do you need to enter the gaming industry?

I am currently pursuing Computer Science and Engineering undergrad course. What do I need to persue afterwards to be a game designer? I have a dream of joining EA Sports in Canada(I am an Indian student)

What qualifications do you need to enter the gaming industry?
Definately keep on with your B.S. in Computer Science Engineering. You need to get some Design CAD clases, Flash Object classes and Object Oriented Classes in. I'm not sure of the language that XBOX or PS3 use for graphics but I do know that for a PC they use C++ and Java for the design and gameplay.





Since I'm only a web developer in ASP.NET, C# and VB.NET with SQL I don't mess too much with those languages but you can check out this web site below and they tell you exactly what you need.





Since you mentioned Canada the second website is especially designated for Canadian students as well.





Glad to be of assistance to you and Good Luck my friend.





Ace of the Deck,


No comments:

Post a Comment