Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can someone help me with my gaming chair?

I got a cool gaming chair for christmas. It is really cool and i don't want to take it back. The cables aren't very long and i don't want to continuously keep moving it back and forth around my room to stop people from tripping over the cables. If someone could help me find a solution to this it would be much appreciated.





P.S I am not allowed to move anything in my room.

Can someone help me with my gaming chair?
Hi,to all i have bought gaming chair yeh the cables do get on my nerves but i am luckey coz its all shoved in 1 corner if i have too maney cables use tape to put them together or if ur rich get wire cover u know what u see what are on the floor or something like that am not sure


No comments:

Post a Comment