Friday, May 21, 2010

Which is the best video gaming chair?

I want to buy one for my son who is 16 and majorly into gaming. He has x-box, ps, ps2, and a Toshiba laptop. I want one as much compatibility to those systems as possible. I would like a list of the different ones available, any personal oppinions about which is best, and where to find them. Thank you.

Which is the best video gaming chair?
I bought my nephew a chair like that, had controllers speakers etc, but it was basically obsolete within months as he got new wireless controllers and the speakers slowly died. I went ahead and bought him a nice home theater chair WIth arms , something must video game chairs forget and i got him a bass Shaker to hook up to his chair via his surround sound so he may feel the booms The one i got him is similar to this one below


http://www.homedecorators.com/detail.php...


with cupholders and foot rest etc, the chair wont go out of style anytme soon, and will grow with him, their are many types leather , non leather to choose from, i have a leather one in my bedroom with cup warm /cooler and motorized foot and head rest


and i have all the game systems too,lol hope this helps
Reply:try ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment