Monday, May 24, 2010

In the State of Louisiana, do you need to be regestered with the state to run a card gaming shop?

I am looking to run my own small business selling trading card games, role-playing games, anime, manga, and selling a variety of specialty drinks and teas. I have seen a few businesses in my area that do the same, but I cannot find their license information on the Secretary of State's website in Louisiana. Am I missing something?

In the State of Louisiana, do you need to be regestered with the state to run a card gaming shop?
All businesses in the State of Louisiana need to be registered in order to operate. What you sell does not matter nearly as much as you can be fined if you operate without a business license.





After you get approval from the SoS, you will need to apply for a business license in your parish and/or city.





Get ready to pony up the $$$.





Then, the IRS will contact you about their quarterly $$$$.


No comments:

Post a Comment