Friday, May 21, 2010

Where can I find a device that can hook up multiple gaming consoles to one tv?

I have a NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, Playstation 2, Gamecube, and Xbox 360. I recently acquired a new room and finally have the space to have them all out and readily accessible. Is there a device that will allow me to hook all of them up to the same tv? Where could I find one?

Where can I find a device that can hook up multiple gaming consoles to one tv?
Almost any place that has an electronics department to it will have an A/V input selector (most only have four imput ports though). I would recommend getting one with an auto detect feature so that you aren’t having to fidget with switching the input ports, but rather you can just turn whatever on, and it pops up on the screen for you.
Reply:Best Buy would have them. I think Gamestop/EB Games has them too and probably Radio Shack.


No comments:

Post a Comment