Friday, May 21, 2010

Has anyone had any dealings with an online company called Classic Gaming Presents?

I bought 4 games from this company. They didnt work, so I contacted them and they advised to send the games back and I would get a full refund. I sent the games back 2 weeks ago recorded delivery and still no refund. I have sent a final e mail today asking for my money as next step is small claims court. Has anyone else ever dealt with them?

Has anyone had any dealings with an online company called Classic Gaming Presents?
Dispute the charges on your credit card if you paid by card. This is why you should pay with a credit card for stuff online. All you then have to do is dispute the charge and the credit card company will resolve it for you.

fresh flower

No comments:

Post a Comment