Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is the best gaming card for gaming and some 3d works?

My plan is to buy a new pc with core2duo 2.66mhz with 2gb ram but still unsure with the graphics card becoz I'm a gamer and do some animation too - 2d and 3d.





Currently I'm playing Battlefield 2, doing 2D animations with ToonBoom and 3D with 3DS max. So I need your opinion before I ended up with an underperform system.. ;p





Oh anyway budget is around US$300 for the graphics card.





Cheers!

What is the best gaming card for gaming and some 3d works?
I hope you have PCI Express?


SLI Mode?





then your talking for Nvidia type - Geforce 8800


No need to purchase the name brand you can go with a cheaper one of these from the likes of PNY and such.
Reply:I custom build computers, and if you let me know your total budget, then i can tell you what the best configuration i can do for you, which is usually cheaper than places like alienware, dell, ect.





Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment