Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do I need for the perfect xbox live gaming experience?

I have an xbox 360 arcade console with 4 games.





Games-


Assassins Creed


NBA Street:Homecourt


Def Jam:Icon


WWE:Smackdown vs Raw 2008





I plan on getting Call of Duty:4 for sure. I have wireless internet in my house and I am going to get the wireless network adapter.


But my question is what accessories do I need?

What do I need for the perfect xbox live gaming experience?
you need a hard drive... really, it helps a lot when you're playing games, like xbox originals and stuff. PLus, you can download demos and free games, which are always an added bonus, and 256mb is just not enough for that. You also might want to get a headset, especially if you want to buy Halo, or in team matches, communication is vital, unless you want to get clobbered. So, hard drive and headset. Thats pretty much it, unless you want a camera, but I seem to live fine without it. Might I also suggest Mass Effect(not xbox live) ?
Reply:no i dont think its a knife but its looks cool cuz they cant buff it


No comments:

Post a Comment