Sunday, August 2, 2009

What gaming insdustry was more relevant or innovative Consoles or PC?

I would like to hear the world view on that thanks


.

What gaming insdustry was more relevant or innovative Consoles or PC?
Personally I think that they both played a role in the gaming industry. Consoles were the first and they innovated the gaming industry. Games like MArio, Tetris, pacman etc shaped early video games into fun things. After that, Pc's became readily available and immediatly began churning out great games. Starcraft. Warcraft, Baldurs gate etc made the PC a great rival. Right now, the only other conetender was the Playstation but games like Final Fanatsy and Metal Gear Solid had the Playstation winning.





Right now, I am a PC gamer. WHy? Well I enjoy PC only games, I prefer using a mouse to analoge sticks and I relish the ability to upgrade my PC.

fresh flower

No comments:

Post a Comment