Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can anyone tell me about colleges and universities where online gaming is either prohibited or impossible?

I know Grove City College in Pennsylvania


has their system structured so that students cannot play games online...there must be others, right? tell me about them....is there a


website that lists them?

Can anyone tell me about colleges and universities where online gaming is either prohibited or impossible?
Why are you trying to ban it? Even if it is not wired to allow it you can still do it on a wireless connection.





Maybe you should be more concerned about how good the college is for your career choice and less about the gaming community.
Reply:To Kev: I don't know, but it is possible that this person has a gambling addiction and wants to avoid temptation. It would be like an alcoholic choosing to go to a dry college. I wish I could help you, but I really don't know if there are other colleges which block gambling. I wish you luck in finding a good place, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment