Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do you unbar yourself from yahoo gaming rooms?

I was playing a game of spades, we noticed that I was lagging a lot too, all of a sudden the room frozen then I was kicked out and it said error logging into the server. When I tried to log back in it said that I was barred from the gaming room until Thurs. Dec. 31 2020. This was the 10th game of spades of me, I usually do not play games in yahoo, the people are very rude and vulgar.

How do you unbar yourself from yahoo gaming rooms?
· IF banned this is my advice to you.. And I think it's working as I know many have called so far. Yahoo has to take action! You’re among hundreds so far to be unfairly banned. Sadly yahoo is very slow about fixing or responding to this anti-bot program glitch. Here is where you can report the problem. But so far they have not done much to help people you could email them but all you get is a bot generated less than help full reply! This problem has been on going for at least 8 months!


Better yet call them! That will do more in the way of bringing attention to the problem!


1-800-318 0631 or 1-877-722 3755 or 1 866 562 7219- Customer Care


Yahoo Sunnyvale, CA 1-800-318-0608 free phone numbers


The fastest way back in is by making a whole new account. And start over.


Then if ban is lifted you can go back to your old ID


Try the CC numbers! Do not push any auto response buttons, wait and a real person will answer! I hope this helps. Here are 2 of the latest comments to this answer;


Asker's Comment:


I have called the phone# given to me and actually spoke t a real person ,who sounded really sincere ,and said I should be reinstated very soon ty


Asker's Comment:


thank you!!! someone really is going to help.. took me an hour to get someone that spoke english but well worth it, thx =)
Reply:Ron it's the fairness of Yahoo No exceptions. You will only be advised to check into All Star pay games of Yahoo if you complain. The typical form letter will read they are aware of problem ask you for info on when and where it happen If they bother to even reply you will get its a warning and as I said check into Yahoo All Stars. I have to wonder what makes Yahoo think the world or they will be around 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment