Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is there an ideal operating system that I can use for 3d RPG gaming?

My instincts keep leaning toward LINUX. Windows XP seems too much of a resource hog.





I want to play a few 3D games like UT 2004 and World of War Craft. I exceed all of the minimum hardware requirements and keep my PC clean and efficient, defragged and scanned regularly (No unnecessary programs running in the background).





It would be cool if there was a PC operating system designed like an XBOX, where your resources are completely geared for just gaming.

Is there an ideal operating system that I can use for 3d RPG gaming?
There is one. Its called Dell XPS if you get the version of it better then the stock one it is a gaming comp for sure. If you dont have that kind of money then i would say windows xp. When i got my XP it was ready for WoW and FFXI right out of box. Just make sure you have a good graphix card.


No comments:

Post a Comment